To upgrade the Institute to world class training institute in the areas of Industrial Electronics, Medical Electronics, Process Instrumentation and Information Technology.
· To ensure steady flow of skilled workers to the industry in the field of Industrial Electronics, Medical Electronics, Process Instrumentation and Information Technology.
· To bridge the gap between formal education and demand of the industry by training fresh ITI, Diploma Holders, Engineering Graduates etc.
· To train technical personnel from industries to meet the technological changes.
· To conduct need based training programs in the form of 'Tailor Made' programs.
· To train ITI Instructors in the trades of Electronics Mechanic, Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance and ITESM.
· To interact with Industries for Employment, Continuous professional development of their personnel & entrepreneurship oriented training programs.